Friday, January 29, 2010

My Burning Bush

I am listening to the audiobook of Edwene Gaines' Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity. Never having been a reader as a kid, it takes me a long time to read and having so many other hobbies, books tend to sit around my house without being read. The audiobook seemed like a good option and I have a hard copy of the book to refer back to should the need arise. I have been listening to it every moment I am able. I am taking advantage of my long commute to grow spiritually. I decided I would take a break from listening to Edwene and listen to Greg Barrette's message about the book. I put in my headphones and began to walk my dog. Barrette told a story of Edwene needing God to send her a burning bush. When she looked up, there was a sign. It said burning brush next 10 miles. She said, "No, it has to be a burning bush." She turned the corner and saw Burning Bush Restuarant. On my walk, my dog stopped to sniff something. I turned around, looked up and I was on Burning Bush Lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home