Monday, January 25, 2010

A Vision for the Future...

I completed my vision board on Monday, January 18th. Every morning since then, I have meditated, reflected on my board and thanked God for everything (even the things I do not have, in the present tense.) One of the things on my board is to find my career's true calling and that it is close to my home. This commute is killing me. Two days later we found out there will be reductions in staff at work. They have no clue how many people will need to go. It all depends on enrollment. Needless to say, I think I am going. I am one of the last ones to be hired and my job is expendable. I am oddly at peace with the whole thing though. If I stay, fine. If I go, that's fine too. I know God has a plan for me and I am willing to let Him do his thing.

I feel as if I am changing. I think those around me are noticing. I don't think they like it. I want them to understand things in the way I understand them. No use fretting about money. It is not ours to begin with. I want to start tithing, giving 10% of my income to who organizations that feed me spiritually. I hope this doesn't cause problems at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home