Monday, February 01, 2010

Being Impeccable with Your Word

After I finished listening to The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, I starting listening to The Four Agreements. The first agreement is to be impeccable with your word. This is a similar message shared in the Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity which suggests a 21-day challenge not to gossip, criticize or complain. I have been on Day 1 for four days and I will start on Day 1 again tomorrow. I am catching myself, but not before the words have come spilling out of my mouth. Also, being a teacher I find this even more challenging. I want to snap back with the sassy comment. I realize this is not the best idea, but in the moment I have trouble self-correcting. How do you correct a child in an impeccable manner? This question requires more pondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home