Friday, March 26, 2010

Continued Struggle...

I am having a very difficult time. I am having trouble believing that IVF is the only way for me to conceive. I want to believe that if I eat the right foods and do the right things that I will conceive without assistance. To conceive naturally is the number one goal I wrote down when I started putting Edwene Gaines' ideas into practice in January. Write down your goals, say them daily, tithe, meditate. I feel like I am getting good guidance from a higher power - like that to clean up my diet. I just don't know where to go from here. Do I just keep waiting? With every passing month, I lose more hope that I will conceive naturally and how do I let go of this strangle hold that I have on my wanting of a child. How long do I hope and wait trying to "conceive naturally"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home