Friday, March 12, 2010

A Vegan Life for Me

I will be starting the 3rd week of my cleanse on Monday. The first week was really motivating because I was dropping some serious poundage. I ended up losing 7 lbs in 7 days. I haven’t lost anything since taking off that initial weight, but I am really pleased with how the cleanse is going.

I think I want to continue this vegan thing after I finish with the 21 days. In fact the only thing I’d want to add back into my diet would be the gluten. Staying gluten free is really a challenge and it is more important for me to stay away from animal products and sugar. Eating a healthy diet, also helps keep you more in tune with your intuition which is something I am striving for right now.

Ohh, I just had some salad dressing with added sugar. Now watch me bounce against the walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home