Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I have been on a holistic kick lately, learning all I can about holistic health, wellness and diet. I have been listening to the Holistic Health and Wellness podcast. They had a recent episode on holistic fertility. I ended up having a phone consultation with the woman who was on the podcast. She gave me a few good suggestions and recommended I have consults with two other people in her office. In hindsight, I wish I would have waited before purchasing the sessions, but if they help me get pregnant or healthier then it really won't matter.

I, also went for a Mayan Abdominal Massage yesterday. They say it can help with blocked tubes. The woman said there was tension in my lower abdomen and lower back. She taught me how to do these massage techniques at home and gave me other ideas to help.

I had a dream the other night that my favorite intuitive, Colette Baron-Reid was at my mom's house. I asked her when I would get pregnant and she said June. Of course in real life, Colette would never tell someone when something was going to happen, but maybe my subconscious knows what's going on.

I am enjoying this week off work. I plan on doing some cleaning and organizing, (very uncharacteristic for me) and starting some veggie seeds indoors for my healthy garden this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home