Friday, April 16, 2010

What?

My sister says that my stop signs are brick walls asking if I want it back enough to knock them down. I guess she read that Last Lecture book. Maybe I really don't want to do IVF, but I can't help feeling like things should be falling into place a little more if this is the direction I am meant to go in. She disagreed. Sometimes I feel like she just likes to argue with me. People are seemingly less patient with me when I talk about my journey to better health. My husband says that it makes others feel bad about themselves, but all I know is I am normally a well liked person who suddenly seems not to be so well liked. I hope I don't sound elitist. I am just finding everything I read so interesting that I want to share it with the people closest to me. Is that so wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home